The site under the http://www.optimumgreece.com domain name, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, is used to view the professional services provided by the registrar.
The trademark “Optimum Destination & Event Management Company” has been registered with the Registry under the number 223622 in the General Secretariat of Commerce and Consumer Protection of the Ministry of Economy, Development and Tourism with the representation in the classes of the Nice Classification No 35, 39 and 41. If the trademark is infringed or used by a third party without the written consent of the registrant, the offender may be sued for the removal of the offense and its omission in the future, as well as being compelled to indemnify (Article 150 of Law 4072/2012, Government Gazette A 86 11.4.2012, as amended).
Spiritual creators and original beneficiaries of the property and moral right (Article 6 § 1 Law 2121/1993, Official Gazette A 25 / 04.03.1993) on the articles published on the website are their authors, as they are mentioned in each article. In the event that the author’s name is not mentioned in an article, his intellectual creator is considered the registrant.
The registrant is the intellectual creator of those images that are published on the webpage and there is a corresponding label on them.
All other components of the site (template, cms, modules, plugins, images, etc.) are used by the registrant either by virtue of a non-exclusive license (Article 13 of Law 2121/1993) assigned by their intellectual creators to the registrant; under the GNU General Public License and Creative Commons.
It is strictly forbidden to use the registrar’s works published on the website without his consent (Articles 3, 4 of Law 2121/1993). Infringements may be subject to civil and criminal penalties (Articles 65, 66 of Law 2121/1993).
The visitor / user of the website services, including “online tools”, understands and accepts that all pages / services are provided “as is”. The registrant disclaims any responsibility for the poor performance or operation of these services. The registrant reserves the right to temporarily or permanently modify and / or suspend part or all of the services of the site with or without notice to users.
Exclusion of responsibility for information – advice
The content and information contained on the website may under no circumstances be construed as valid information and / or advice or in any way conceal any incitement to the business or non-specific transactions nor can they be considered as advice that resembles a client relationship . Some of the techniques published on the site are not updated with their later modifications. Visitors / users of the site, using their services on their own initiative, also assume the responsibility of crossing the information provided.
Links to other websites
1) “Personal data” means any information relating to the data subject.
(2) ‘Sensitive data’ means data relating to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health,
(3) “data subject” means the natural person to whom the data relate and whose identity is known or identifiable, that is to say, it may be identified directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identity number or one or more specific elements its physical, biological, psychological, economic, cultural, political or social background.
(4) “Processing of personal data” (“processing”) means any work or set of operations carried out by the State, by a public-law entity or by private law or by an association of persons or a natural person, with or without automated means, personal data such as collecting, registering, organizing, maintaining or storing, modifying, exporting, using, transmitting, disseminating or otherwise disseminating, linking or combining, interconnecting, committing (lock), d writing, destruction.
(5) “Personal data file” (“file”) is any structured set of personal data which is accessible on the basis of specific criteria.
(6) “Controller” means any person who defines the purpose and manner of processing of personal data, such as a natural or legal person, a public authority or a service or any other organization. Where the purpose and method of processing are determined by law or regulation of national or Community law, the controller or the specific criteria on the basis of which his choice is made shall be determined, respectively, by national or Community law.
(7) “Third party” means any natural or legal person, public authority or service, or any organization other than the data subject, the controller and the persons authorized to process personal data when acting under the direct oversight or on behalf of the controller.
(8) “Consent” of the data subject is any free, express and specific declaration of will, expressed in a clear and fully aware manner, and in which the subject of the data, after being informed, accepts to be processed personal data relating to it. This information shall include, at least for the purposes of the processing, the data or categories of data concerned by the processing, recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, as well as the name, address and address of the controller and any his representative. Consent can be revoked at any time, with no retroactive effect.
(9) “Authority” means the Data Protection Authority established in Chapter D of Law 2472/1997, headquartered in Athens, 1-3, Kifissias Str. 115 23 and is legally represented.
Collection and processing of personal data
On the website, forms of communication are published to the registrant (NAME, SURNAME, headquartered in Maroussi – Greece, Frangoklisias, number 4, PC 15125,) as “controller” (article 2, 2472/1997, ΦΕΚ Α 50 / 10.04.1997) “personal data” of the users (article 2 of the Law 2472/1997) with their “consent” (article 2 of Law 2472/1997). However, these data are not “sensitive” (Article 2 of the Law 2472/1997), since they do not concern racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health , social welfare and erotic life, criminal prosecutions or convictions, as well as participation in allied associations.
The “processing of personal data” (Article 2 of Law 2472/1997) of the “data subjects” (Article 2 of the Law 2472/1997) is done by the registrant as a “controller” (Article 2 c. Law 2472/1997) of these data.
Such personal data are not transmitted or communicated to third parties (Article 7A § e 1). The processing of the data is confidential (Article 10 § 1 of Law 2472/1997) and concerns the provision of IT consulting services to potential clients of the controller (Article 7A, § 1, L.2472/1997). The “data subject” may have access to the data collected through the forms of the website at his / her request, which may be submitted through the website communication form (Article 11 § 1 of Law 2472/1997). It may also object at any time to the processing of data concerning it. Objections must be addressed in writing to the controller and must include a request for a specific action, such as correction, temporary non-utilization, commitment, non-transmission or deletion (Article 13, paragraph 2472/1997).
The registrant as a “controller” of the personal data is exempt from the obligation to notify in writing the Personal Data Protection Authority, hereinafter referred to as “the Authority”, the establishment and operation of the file and the initiation of the processing of Article 6 of the same law and from the obligation to obtain a permit under Article 7 of the same law (Article 7A, subsection 1 of Law 2472/1997).
Modification of terms
The data processor is entitled to modify the above terms without prior notice or notification to the data subjects.
Accept the terms
Jurisdiction of Courts
Any dispute arising between a website and a visitor from the processing of personal data is competent in the Courts of Athens.
A cookie is a small set of data that a website can store on your computer or mobile phone. The cookie allows the site to “remember” your actions when you browse it. Although the majority of browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Opera, support cookies, however, the user can configure his browser to disallow cookies or to erase cookies.
Utility of cookies
Cookies can perform many functions and are primarily used to measure the traffic of a website in whole or in specific subpages only. Indicatively, you can record the number of visitors live or per hour of the day, their geographic origin, operating system and screen resolution of their computer, the page from which they came (via a search engine, a link from another page or directly input), the keyword used in the search engine, etc. Other cookies can remember, to facilitate the user, the choice of the language or the results of his search on a web page. Others can record failed attempts to enter the user on a web page to require the web pages after a certain number of unsuccessful attempts to enter to cross-check their details, such as by entering an additional code that it is sent to him via sms on his mobile phone.
The site under the domain name http://www.optimumgreece.com/ , hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, stores cookies in its visitors’ terminal equipment to improve their browsing experience, as well as to measure traffic. These cookies do not compromise the privacy and sensitive personal data of users.
1. CMS Cookies
The site is designed based on the Get Simple content management system (CMS), which by default stores cookies on the user’s computer to improve its browsing on the page. These cookies are as follows:
Session cookies allow users to be identified while browsing a web page so that their various options are memorized and transferred from a subpage to a subpage. The most common example of this feature is the shopping cart in online stores. When you add products to your cart, the session cookie memorizes your choices so that there are the products you chose when you are ready to pay. Without the session cookie, the page would not remember exactly which products you added to your cart, so when you clicked “pay” your cart was empty.
Although our site does not sell products, the session cookies it uses work in exactly the same way. In particular, our page stores two session cookies: one, which memorizes the choice of the page navigation language and one for memorizing all other user options. Both session cookies are automatically deleted from the user’s computer after the end of the session, which occurs fifteen minutes after the last action within the page. These cookies are originals (“first party cookies”), that is, they are placed and read by the domain of our page.
2. Universal Analytics Cookies
• The cookie called “_ga” serves to identify the unique visitors to our site and has a life span of two years since its last visit to the site.
• The cookie called “_gat” serves to anonymously track the visitor’s behavior while browsing the site and has a ten-minute lifespan from the user’s visit to the site. Indicatively, it identifies the visitor’s entry and exit subpage, the time spent on each sub-page, and so on.
Please note that the lifetime of these cookies may be changed by Google without prior notice.
3. Cookies directive Cookie
Once you have given your consent to accept cookies from this site in accordance with the procedure described below, a cookie called “cookies directive” is stored in your terminal equipment, which remembers your consent, and has a lifetime of one year from the date of the consent. The practical value of installing this cookie is to avoid having to get the same consensus every time you visit the website.
Obligation of consensus to store cookies
Getting a consensus from the visitor
Given that Google Universal Analytics cookies are the third-party manufacturer of our site and do not qualify as traffic analytics cookies in the exception of paragraph 4 of Article 4 of Law 3471/2006, our page receives the consent of the visitor prior to store cookies in its terminal equipment. The user can at any time delete the cookies stored in this browser’s browser page through its settings.
Check and delete cookies
You can control and / or delete cookies according to your wishes. Details can be found here: www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies already on your computer, and set up most browsers in a way that prevents cookies from being installed. However, in this case, you may need to customize certain preferences yourself whenever you visit a site, and some services may also not work.